On 4th January 2021, the First Minister announced stricter lockdown measures to be effective from midnight on that date. The Housing Association has tried to minimise the impact on residents, however with case numbers rising we need to keep everyone safe.
- Home lettings had ceased until a safe system of carrying these out was established. We will begin contacting applicants within the next week or so to fill our empty properties. Please be patient as we have a considerable backlog.
- Emergency repairs only are being carried out. Other categories of repair are being noted for work in the future.
- Gas servicing is continuing as this keeps our residents safe. Please give our contractors access unless you or any of your household have or are concerned you may have the virus.
- Close and stair cleaning will resume on Monday 22nd February 2021. Any cost saving from the seven week suspension of the service will be reflected in a future rent calculation.
- An increased bulk uplift programme is being carried out to ensure the risk from vermin is minimised and the City Council has free access to uplift the bins.
- We are continuing a programme of hygiene measures at 64 Curle Street and in the other properties where we have lifts and bin chutes.