Skip to Main Content

Making a Complaint

If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our service, please tell us. This leaflet describes our complaints procedure and how to make a complaint. It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.

What is a complaint?

We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.

Privacy Policy

Information on how we handle and use your personal information that you provide to us is included within our Privacy Policy.

What can I complain about?

You can complain about things like:

• delays in responding to your enquiries and requests

• failure to provide a service

• our standard of service

• dissatisfaction with WSHA policy

• treatment by or attitude of a member of staff

You can't use the processes outlined in this leaflet to complain about your neighbours or another Association tenant - you should contact your Housing Officer if that's the case.

Complaints Form

 We Are A Living Wage Employer LogoLogo OscrLogo Glasgow Living EmployerLogo Scottish Housing RegulatorLogo scottish housing network   Logo Gwsf.  logo share.  logo social housing safetylogo SFHA