If you are reporting an emergency out of hours, please call 0141 959 2552 and your call will be put through to our call handling service who will arrange for a contractor to call, you must be in a position to give access for 6 hours following the call reporting the emergency. The contractor may not be in a position to contact you prior to attending.
Reporting a Repair
We hope you enjoy living in your association home, however sometimes you need a repair carried out and you can arrange this in one of four following ways:
- You can call at the office in person. The office is located beside the Whiteinch Community Centre at 1 Northinch Court, Glasgow, G14 0UG.
- By phoning us on 0141 959 2552.
- Writing to us at the above address.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that repairs reported via email should be for non-emergency repairs only and that the repairs inbox is only monitored during normal working hours. See “Reporting an Emergency Repair Out of Hours” Section for further details).
- By submitting the repair via the diagnostic tool below:
When reporting a repair, please give us as much information as possible; the nature of the problem, where it is located, what happened, when you will be available to give access to the contractor and your contact details. Based on the information provided by yourself, the Customer Service Assistant will advise you on the priority of the repair and when you may expect the repair to be completed. Please report all repairs promptly as soon as they occur or you discover them, this includes repairs out with your home.
Please note that all restrictions have now been lifted by the Scottish Government and responsive repair times have been returned to normal as follows:
- Emergency Repairs – Attended to within 6 Hours
- Urgent Repair – Attended to within 3 working days
- Routine Repairs – Attended to within 10 working days
Pre - inspections
Pre-inspections will be carried out when considered necessary by the repairs team. These should be carried out within 3 working days of a repair being reported or the earliest suitable time. A repairs officer will explain any further works during the time of the pre-inspection.
Reporting an Emergency Repair Out of Hours
If you have a repair which cannot wait until the office opens then you should contact our out of hours service by phoning 0141 959 2552. Provide details of the repair and the operative will arrange for a contractor call. The tradesperson will attend your home within 6 hours so you must stay in until the contractor attends, as the contractor may not be in position to advise you in advance of his arrival. The out of hours service operates between 5pm and 9am Monday to Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday and all day on public holidays.
If you make arrangements for a contractor to call either as an emergency or any other repair and you do not give access, you will be recharged the cost of the contractor’s time. Please see the section on Rechargeable Repairs.